Friday, October 16, 2009

We Are Just Getting Started...

Just wanted to take a moment to welcome you to my new blog. I'll be talking about a mirade of different subjects in time and welcome your comments. I want this blog to, not only express my views, but those of the readers. I welcome your point of view and look forward to reading the feedback that you can provide.

I know that from time to time our points of view may not agree. That's what this place is all about. We can discuss those differences and hopefully come to something mutual.

Well, I guess that's it for now. I'm currently in Australia and leave for home tomorrow morning. I'll give you a rundown of the trip and if you're planning on coming to Melbourne or Brisbane in the near future I may be able to give you some insight into what to expect. Take care and we'll talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment